1. The equipment will only be made available for Hire and confirmed when the Booking and Conditions of Hire Form have been returned, along with one non-returnable cheque for the Hire Fee, and one returnable cheque for the deposit.
2. All items are to be collected and returned to Enterprise House, Bishops Castle. They may not be picked up before the time stated and must be returned on or before the time stated. If the items are returned late the Hirer will be subject to being charged another days / weeks Hire Fee. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the equipment is in full working order at the time of Hire and it will only be used for, and within the limits of, the purpose for which it is designed.
3. The Hirer will be responsible for all loss and damage to the Hired equipment during the period of Hire and for any injury to persons or damage to their property arising from the Hire of such equipment. The Bishops Castle and District Lifeline Co Ltd and or persons employed by them or acting on their behalf cannot accept any responsibility for any accident that occurs during the period of Hire.
4. Some of the equipment is of extremely high value and your organisation is strongly advised to arrange insurance cover for the period of Hire as your organisation is liable for any damaged or missing equipment. This will be a requirement where certain items of equipment are concerned Village Outreach may keep all or part of the returnable deposit and the hirer may be subject to pay the Insurance excess and the replacement value.
5. At the time of Hire you will be instructed on how to use the equipment and given a set of written instructions on request. These instructions must be followed at all times when setting up and using the equipment. Until all booking forms and monies are received, the booking for the equipment will not be confirmed.